- New Research Grants and Award Will Support Regional Analgesia and Pain Medicine
- Nov 16, 2017
- Do You Know a Resident or Fellow Who Has Made a Difference?
- Nov 9, 2017
- Comment on Pain Measures Under Development
- Sep 25, 2017
Latest blog entries
- Problem-Based Learning Discussion (PBLD): Postoperative Pain Management in Patients Undergoing Shoulder Arthroscopy
- By Melanie Donnelly, MD and Kristopher Schroeder, MD Nov 7, 2017
- Problem-Based Learning Discussion: Postoperative Pain Management in Patients Undergoing Shoulder Arthroscopy
- By AMIT PAWA, BSC(HONS), MBBS(HONS), FRCA, EDRA Aug 24, 2017
- Better Understand Regenerative Medicine and Use It in Your Practice
- By Dmitri Souza, MD, PhD Aug 23, 2017
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Since the CDC guidelines for opioid use have come out in 2016, how have you adjusted your current practice?
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
Would you like to receive the ASRA News? This quarterly electronic publication comes out in February, May, August, and November.
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice. Read Current Issue.