- ASRA Provides Formal Comments on MIPS and APM
- Jun 27, 2016
- ASRA Urges Reconsideration of High Frequency Spinal Cord Stimulation Coverage Denial
- Jun 17, 2016
- Congratulations New Graduates!
- Jun 15, 2016
- Submit Nominations for ASRA Board by June 30th
- Jun 6, 2016
- Who Has Made a Significant Difference in the Field and the Society?
- Jun 3, 2016
- ASRA Seeks Nominations for the 2018 Gaston Labat Award
- Jun 1, 2016
- ASRA Seeks Input on MACRA
- May 31, 2016
- ESI Coverage Now Threatened in Oregon
- May 19, 2016
- Regional Anesthesia and Pain Podcast: ACB Versus FNB for Knee Surgery
- May 13, 2016
- ASRA Provides Comments to FDA Regarding Opioid Analgesics REMS
- Apr 27, 2016
- Medical Marijuana: Where Do We Stand Today?
- By Eellan Sivanesan, MD, Andrea L. Nicol, MD, MSc Jun 22, 2016
- Why All Doctors Should Be on Twitter
- By Edward R. Mariano, MD, MAS Jun 15, 2016
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): 2016 Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain
- By Chester 'Trip' Buckenmaier III, MD May 20, 2016
- You Can’t Achieve What You Don’t Start
- By Ankeet D. Udani, MD, MSEd, Duke University Department of Anesthesiology Apr 27, 2016
- We’re Proud of How We’re Doing, But We Can Do Better
- By Angie Stengel, MS, CAE, Executive Director Apr 12, 2016
- To Have and Have Not: The Ultrasound Revolution Reaches Cuban Shores
- By Andres Missair, MD; Alexandru Visan, MD; Brian Osman, MD; Oscar De Leon Casasola, MD Mar 28, 2016
- In the Quest to Publish Perioperative Outcome Studies, a Critical Eye is the Best One
- By Eric S. Schwenk, MD Mar 24, 2016
- Pain Medicine, Perioperative Surgical Home, and the Patient Experience
- By EDWARD R. MARIANO, MD, MAS Mar 14, 2016
- Happy International Women's Day
- By Linda Le-Wendling, MD, Clinical Associate Professor, University of Florida College of Medicine Mar 8, 2016
- Problem-Based Learning: The Modern Pain Medicine Medical Education
- By Magdalena Anitescu, MD, PhD, and John Kenny, MD Feb 11, 2016
The official journal of ASRA, this bimonthly journal publishes peer-reviewed scientific and clinical studies to advance the understanding and clinical application of regional techniques for surgical anesthesia and postoperative analgesia. Coverage includes intraoperative regional techniques, perioperative pain, chronic pain, obstetric anesthesia, pediatric anesthesia, outcome studies, and complications.
Join hosts Dr. Raj Gupta and Dr. Eric Schwenk as they address hot topics in regional anesthesia and pain medicine featuring guests from the ASRA community. RAPP will feature authors of significant publications to help explain their work, debates on the merits and pitfalls of new technology and therapy, and information on important events where you can participate with the ASRA community in person.
Would you perform a peripheral nerve block in an adult under general anesthesia or postoperatively when a spinal was used as the surgical anesthetic?
Answer now, and see what your colleagues are saying.